Sunny Spain Revival
For the ones that have not been accepted, don't get discouraged! You can apply as unofficial too, the link for the form is this one: https://goo.gl/forms/2bLXO8ST1ERQ4RTD3
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: 24th of June 2018 (23:58 CEST)
PLEASE DO NOT BUY PLANE TICKETS DEPARTING BEFORE AUGUST 6TH 22:00 CEST
I have always been told that a good thing is worth waiting, so guys, after TEN years I have the pleasure of announce LC Madrid’s summer exchange… Sunny Spain Revival is HERE!
Since it has been a long wait we really want to make it huge, this is why we are attending to the biggest music festival in Spain (yes, you read it right), the exchange will take place in a festival called Arenal Sound (please google it and have fun) where we will be having parties and drinking with thousands of people!
If you googled the festival you would have probably noticed that the festival is nearby the beach (it even has a stage in the sand!) so do not forget to bring your sunscreen :P
The festival will bring some musicians as Dimitri Vegas, Steve Aoki or Crystal Fighters, this is going to be legend -wait for it- DARY!
Regarding the exchange itself… Everything is included (alcohol too hehe), so you will probably only need to bring your sleeping bag, a few swimming suits and your eestec spirit! (and the sunscreen :P).
Here you can find the festival's aftermovie from 2017 :D https://vimeo.com/242979461
1) The fees include all meals during the festival, the festival’s tickets, tents, camping chairs and tables and a welcome pack.
2) The exchange will start in Madrid on July 30th, we will spend the first night in Madrid and then we will take a bus to the festival in the morning.
3) The bus is not included and it will have a price of 20€ (return journey included).
4) It will finish on August 6th (the day after the festival ends).
5) PLEASE DO NOT BUY PLANE TICKETS DEPARTING BEFORE AUGUST 6TH 22:00 CEST
6) We will have 10 spots for officials and 20 for unofficials (we will announce the application procedure for unofficials when appropriate).
7) The fees will be 100€ for the officials and 160€ for unofficials.